Sunday, May 11, 2014

recently...


...we've had beautifully mild autumnal weather, followed by what feels like an abrupt drop into wintry temperatures (apparently the other day was the coldest May day on record), although the rain was most welcome...

...most of my time/thoughts/energy has been taken up by my upcoming trip - I leave on Tuesday!...

...spent a lovely day in town with my godmother - talking, browsing, wandering, having coffee & cake, doing a little shopping - she lives in the US so it's always special when we get to catch up with her...


...made a tumblr, to share travel photos + other bits & pieces...

...another Flinders Street Market, Wirrabara Producers Market on Easter Sunday, plus my first Bubblegum Market...

...have done a bit of getting out & about, taking advantage of the beautiful time of year to do some exploring - a day at Alligator Gorge & a peaceful morning in a forest...


...plenty of things happening, so not much baking recently - a batch of muffins, scones to take to the forest (although that was Mum's doing) & I enjoyed my piece of Kathryn's first attempt at an angel food cake...

...tangle cards & a little bit of jewellery...

...& a gorgeously foggy morning.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)