Tuesday, May 13, 2014

see you later, alligator...



So, I'm about to leave - as in my flight to Paris is tonight! - & thought I'd post a few little notes before I go...

~ while I'm gone, the plan is to tweet & tumble my travels.
~ I'm imagining tweets as I go & tumblr posts occasionally, but we shall have to see.
~ here on the blog will be a mix of scheduled posts & guest posts from my lovely sister Kathryn.
~ my etsy shop will be in vacation mode & I'll probably give myself until the end of June to get back up & running.
~ I'm alternating between super excited & super nervous.
~ I've run out of things to say, so see you later & wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful trip! (I'm jealous of your itinerary.) Wishing you safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)