Saturday, July 30, 2016
A few photos from a recent Sunday outing to the lovely Bundaleer Forest.
It was a gorgeous winter's day & we enjoyed our lunch (sandwiches) & afternoon tea (scones with jam/lemon curd + cream), with a gentle walk in between to admire the bare branches, lush grass, bright blue sky & sunshine. & just enjoy the quietness, fresh air & being surrounded by nature.
previously: 1 | 2 | 3
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
1. bulbs coming up in the garden.
2. delicious birthday cake & celebrations for this girl.
3. lots of lovely succulents.
4. a pile of library books to read.
5. a few bits of autumnal colour still hanging on in the garden + late afternoon sunlight.
6. new zentangle-in-progress.
7. freshly baked apple cake with soft, lemony icing.
Friday, July 1, 2016
A few moments from the past month via instagram...a bit of tangling (& faffing)...early morning drives...enjoying flowers when I find them...new jewellery...a little baking...blue winter skies & bright green fields...a few tangled stickers.