Tuesday, August 10, 2010

springs, biscuits & travel plans...

Ooops, it's been a while since I've blogged, so you get a little catch-up post :)


Last week we went to Appila Springs. It was (very) cold, wet & rainy, but we still had a wonderful time. We had yummy cake & coffee (or tea), then went & took some photos. If you would like to see a wider shot, click here.


I baked the other day - 'Dad's Biscuits', a gluten-free adaptation of anzacs. Yum.


& last but not least, I'm getting ready to head to the Gold Coast to catch up with some of my awesome fellow DUST-ers.


I've also been playing with some copper clay, I'll blog about that when I return :)

& speaking of metal clay....the Metal Clay Heads Team have their (our) very first give-away on the team blog . The prize is a piece by the talented Terri of NineteenThirteen.

enter here & good luck :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)