Friday, November 28, 2014

recently...


...summer has arrived...in temperature at least & I'm hoping that it doesn't mean too many long heatwaves to come...

...we had an absolutely amazing time on our road-trip - saw some spectacular coast line, visited amazing waterfalls, ate well, shopped a little, walked lots & basically enjoyed ourselves...

...shared some amazing views from my European adventure (seems I went up somewhere high pretty much everywhere I visited)...


...spent another weekend at the Flinders Street Market & filled up December with markets too...

...have been busy making jewellery (I'm hoping I need lots of stock for those markets) - made, baked & painted some colourful polymer, worked on a batch of copper clay & made lots of lovely, dainty silver pieces...

...celebrated my Babcia's (grandmother's) 90th birthday - I hope I'm as with-it & full of life at 90...


...decided it had been far too long since I baked, so I made a batch of hummingbird cupcakes - they worked out very well, beautifully moist & tasty. I added a bit of coconut to the mix & sprinkled some on top before I baked them...

...been having fun posting on instagram & tumblr...

...& from a cool, misty, dew dropped morning.

2 comments:

  1. goodluck with your market stall next week - where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Adelaide - it's a market we've been to a few times, but next weekend is their big christmas market (there's even an Etsy section). Hoping for a super busy weekend!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)