Sunday, November 24, 2013

recently...


...we've been having some lovely spring weather, sunny & mild, although I'm sure it will be warming up soon...

...we left for Brisbane, had an awesome time & were very happy to be home...

...lots to share from the trip, starting with: a few good things, some details, sweet things...


...new growth, morning light (here too) & blossoms...

...finally made some jewellery - life is busy at the moment & I've been letting it get in the way...

...some zentangles, a day at the market, opposites attract...


...we celebrated my youngest sister's birthday...

...a random collection of things you might not have known about me...

...I haven't taken many photos since we've been home - the top photo is from Brisbane & the other two are from a couple of months ago - going to try to remember to get out & play.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)