Tuesday, November 13, 2012

recently...


I've been making some necklaces, with fine silver, sterling chain & beads...I'm rather pleased so far...


Also eaten some baked goodies - I baked biscuits ^^ basically my adaptation of traditional anzacs, gluten/wheat free (although this batch does have oats) & Amy made a batch of mini Pineapple Upside-down Cakes - soooo good!

Read some good books - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, a beautiful, fantastical love story (as recommended by Ally) & Whispers Under Ground by  Ben Aaronovitch, the third book in the Rivers of London series & I think my favourite so far (you might like to read them in the correct order, not start with the second book like I did).
Also, The Rook by Daniel O'Malley, which I read earlier in the year & really enjoyed.


Also spent a lovely day with my family, exploring Mintaro - including the maze. We also had a picnic, blew bubbles & took some family portraits - lots of fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! And I want some of those cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking photos and that necklace is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate! And the baked goods look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at what's on your workspace bench. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)