Wednesday, September 2, 2015

august break | week 4 (ish)

day 24 { in the distance } // day 26 { door* } + day 27 { favourite recipe* } //
 day 25 { green } // day 28 { in my bag* }

As you may have noticed, August had 31 days & my photos only go up to day 28. I did post on day 29 - a little video (which I'm not really sure how to post here) - but I was then knocked over by a nasty little stomach bug & didn't have the energy or anything else for posting. 

So, the end of another August Break - which means that spring is here (yay!) & that it is September (?!) - & I enjoyed myself very much (even when I wasn't following the prompts). Next up is december reflections (not too soon though!) & plenty to do in the meantime...

*not following the prompts yet again

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better now - stomach bugs are so awful, blech!

    And hooray for the arrival of Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last shot. your august break photos are always lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)