Saturday, September 6, 2014

recently...


...we had a warm, spring-like end to winter (right up to the last day) & a cold, rainy start to spring - heading into some warmer weather at the moment, but I'm sure it will go up & down a few more times...

...very much enjoying all the blossom that's starting to appear...

...busily helping to plan the road-trip my sisters & I are going on in mid-October...


...had lots of fun with August Break again this year & really enjoyed posting daily on instagram...

...we went to the Flinders Street Market again, and along with having a stall, I got to spend time getting my hands dirty, making a dinosaur out of terracotta clay...

...speaking of making - a batch of silver precious metal clay in progress...


...plenty of baking in the last while - several versions of these biscuits (recipes soon), rustic rye muffins to go with minestrone, birthday cake for my youngest brother, banana cake (because we had some frozen bananas), lemon blondies & anzac biscuits...

...started posting some photos from my travels (+ quite a few here), many, many more to come - I'll even work out some words to go with some of them eventually...

...& lots of market/product/business plotting & planning.

1 comment:

  1. really love how you put together some of your august break shots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)