Monday, May 27, 2013

lovely links


 We've been having some lovely rain - the perfect weather for hot tea & catching up on some reading...


Looking forward to seeing the photos from Jess & Nick's trip, Natasha has me dreaming of Paris & Meredith has me dreaming of San Francisco pt1 | pt2...

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Alice - I love her photography & these gorgeous portraits are a great example.

plus more gorgeousness, with a red VW bus, a wedding at a stunning location & then there are some stylish ladies.


Some beautiful autumn colour over on everyday miracles & also at 74 lime Lane. Also here & here.

So much delicious looking food on my pinboard - would especially like to try Honey & Pear muffins, as well as Honey Chocolate Chunk cookies.

Also some beautiful, abandoned places & the champion's crown

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, hot tea (or coffee, in my case!) and reading - lovely.

    Thanks for these links and also for the mention! I love Alice's blog, too, and am looking forward to checking out all the rest.

    Have a beautiful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg these links are so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)