Saturday, March 23, 2013

recently...


...we're finally getting some really autumnal weather - some days are still quite warm, but the mornings have been gorgeous & crisp & cool. Now we just need some rain...

...except for on the 31st, 'cos I'm having a stall at the local Farmers' Market & I don't want to get wet, lol

...we went to Adelaide Writers' Week & listened some interesting authors, including a couple of favourites


...I finished, fired & tumbled my batch of fine silver & have been busy making earrings...

...& playing with polymer clay

...we launched the shop blog & amongst other things I've posted about the painting project I mentioned last time, as well as a little tutorial...


...still in love with the early morning light, {don't think that's likely to change any time soon}...pretty fond of the afternoon light too

...spent a fun day browsing in some vintage shops with mum, dad & my sisters

2 comments:

  1. Did you take these photos? They are great and your jewelry looks wonderful. I know it is a lot of work my friend owns her own line and sells at all the fleas here in NY and it is a lot of work.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy bee, aren't you? ;)
    love these posts of yours, V-sis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)