Saturday, September 29, 2012

just a little change...


I've been wanting to re-design my blog for a while now - I liked the old design, but it felt like time for a change.
So I've gone, well, not-quite minimalist, but with a simpler, cleaner look. I thought that since what you actually visit a blog for is the content - & I post lots of photos - a clean, bright space was the way to go.

I also felt my sidebar was getting a bit long, so I've gotten rid of some of the things that were on it & shifted others. Rather than having all the blogs I follow showing, I have a short list (which will change every so often) & a link to a longer list. 

It's probably not finished - I'm sure I'll be tweaking it for ages yet - but I think the dramatic stuff has happened (for now anyway).

So, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. it makes such a difference, Vickie! I thought it was pretty before but it's much more open now and the photos are more prominent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)