Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

It was my birthday was last Saturday & I had an awesome day. My brothers drew this amazing card for me, there are lots of different characters, including Mario, Tintin, Monkey & even Archie.

Mum baked me a cherry cheesecake & decorated it with dark chocolate...this shot was taken after we all had a piece...it was very, very delicious.


My sisters organised my presents...all beautiful handmade goodies from etsy...

these beautiful cotton bracelets from easternsky

this leather brooch from tmStudioDesigns

& three prints from matouenpeluche

aren't I an extremely lucky girl?!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday you had! That card is fantastic - you should frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day and how lovely that you got lots of handmade goodies as gifts. Hope I am as lucky next month when it is my birthday...Happy Belated Birthday to U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day! Happy Birthday (for a few days ago...) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of photos.
    Glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated B-Day!

    Everything looks awesome, especially ur brother self-drawn card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)