Friday, January 18, 2013

recently...


...trying to get back into the swing of things & be organised & focused & productive. Still working on that one.

...I've been featured on the lovely Maddabling blog.

...read this post on blogging & am trying to work out how to apply it to myself & my blog - tying to be a bit less making-a-post-at-the-last-minute (like this one, lol) & planning ahead a little more. Although I'm sure those posts will still happen, I'd like to be mostly organised.


...a little jewellery making - bought some new chain the other day & used some with a fine-silver feather pendant (scratch foam texture). Also playing with some marble beads which I've had for ages.


...went to see the current exhibitions at the Jam Factory (both my teachers from the silver course I did last year are involved) - lots of gorgeous things to admire in the exhibitions & also in the shop there. Many, many things I would have liked to bring home with me...

...& this is my 400th post on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 400 posts! Loved reading about you as Featured Artist, you create such stylish meaningful jewelry! I hope you take the direction you want with your blogging, but I am already a big fan of your blog style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 400, Vickie!
    I think you should keep doing your recently posts, they're so nicely put together, but being more focused is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)