Friday, December 18, 2015

recently...



...life has been very up & down lately, super busy, with plenty of highs & one big low...my Uncle passed away suddenly, far too young & along with all the emotion, getting to Brisbane for the funeral & back has left us all feeling rather drained...

...the really hot weather hasn't been helping - thankfully there is at least a little bit of relief in sight (well, 31C is better than 43C, if only a little) - just in time for the market on Sunday...



...on a more positive note, we've survived our big run of markets, with only Wirrabara Producers market on Sunday to go...they all went well & I'm hoping to post a bit of a wrap-up soon...

...speaking of posting, I knew a hectic schedule of making stock/markets/life would mean not much activity here over November, although I didn't expect to be quite this quiet...but that is life I guess & I'm probably the only one who notices anyway...

...I've just had a whole heap of hair chopped off (I can only have long hair for so long before I get sick of it) & have gone with quite a different style to what I usually do - I really like it & am glad I went with something different...



...we've (somewhat belatedly) started the Christmas baking & cooking - we have a very long list for not so many days, but I'm sure we'll get there...

...rather looking forward to giving my secret santa present - hope the recipient likes it!...

...& I dug into my store of blossom photos, from cooler times.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your uncle. xox Losing people is always so indescribably hard, but even more so when it is unexpected.

    I am glad you like your new haircut - I am always such a nervous hairdresser-goer!

    Enjoy the lead to Christmas and try to stay cool :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)