Monday, September 7, 2015

recently...


...a warm, sunny end to winter was followed swiftly by a cool, rainy start to spring, since which we've had cold, warm & sunny, cool, & rainy/sunny/windy/rainy/windy days - typical spring weather basically...

...I spent a few days feeling miserable with a stomach bug, getting better just in time to have two wisdom teeth removed - thankfully is was only day surgery, so I didn't have to spend the night in hospital. It all went fine (though apparently one of the teeth was 'tricky' >_<) & I am (slowly) getting back to normal. Rather over feeling tired/sore/blah, but I know it could all be worse, so I'll just keep moving forward as best I can...


...it's not really that recent any more, but we had a July weekend at Flinders Street Market. We'll potentially be heading down later this month & we're already busy preparing for some big markets in the lead up to Christmas...

...had a bit of exciting jewellery related news last month - there's a post on that coming shortly...

...speaking of jewellery, haven't done a lot of making recently, but hoping to be getting back into things as soon as possible...


...had fun playing along with August Break again this year - following (some of) the prompts on my instagram & finding plenty of pretty things waking up in the garden to take pictures of...

...finished another big zentangle/mandala, which you can now find on my redbubble...

...looking forward to celebrating my birthday next weekend, seeing my youngest sister off (to Edinburgh! lucky girl) in the week after & getting to catch up with my godmother again.

1 comment:

  1. jammed up life lately! again, such a lovely bird shot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)