Thursday, July 31, 2014

The August Break


August is just about to arrive (already??!!!) & I'm joining in with the August Break again this year.

I'm aiming to post a photo for every daily prompt on my instagram & here on the blog will be, well I haven't quite decided, other than a weekly-ish wrap up of the instagrams, a few of the photos from my trip & perhaps a few things that have been lurking in my archive. And that's what the August Break is all about really - letting go of whatever pressures or expectations you feel about blogging & just having fun with it :)

August Break 2013

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! The sun flare is to die for! Found your via the August break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. August Break certainly was fun, all about letting go of pressures and that's no bad thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)