Monday, July 20, 2009

it's nearly here....

The big DUST (down under street team) Christmas in July sale is coming & there will be heaps of awesome goodies to buy :)

As well as having a sale myself, I'm planning a bit of shopping :)

I made the above treasury (full of dusters who are participating in the sale) this afternoon. You can view it here
I decided to go with greens to compliment the treasury I made a few days ago (below), which was in warm reds



I'm really looking forward to this....see you there :)

3 comments:

  1. Great treasuries, Love the green especially so bright and cheerful!

    Everyone is getting exited:) Good luck with the Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting my brooch in your green treasury. I love how everyone's getting excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)